ART OF POEMS
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557
Flowers of Solitude by A.Sakul Boonyatud
Artist Steve Henderson
By A.Sakul Boonyatud
"ขณะที่ชีวิตตกอยู่ในความสงบเงียบ...เราย่อมมองเห็นและยินเสียงโลกอันเเผ่วเบา
ขณะที่เราสัมผัสลึกถึงความเหงา...เราย่อมมองเห็นความเศร้าเป็น...มวลดอกไม้"
(FLOWERS OF SOLITUDE)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น
บทความที่เก่ากว่า
หน้าแรก
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม
Early Morning Sunrise ในยามเช้าเเห่งอรุณรุ่ง
By A.Sakul Boonyatud "ในยามเช้าเเห่งอรุณรุ่ง.... ความเป็นเนื้อเเท้เเห่งชีวิตก้าวเดินอยู่ในหัวใจของตัวเองเงียบๆ ความรักรอ...
Precious Time
Precious Time by Josh Holmes As bells that chime Only a little while On the face of time We are but a smile Precious y...
A Quiet Heart
A Quiet Heart Poetry and Music by Andrew Pell A quiet heart embraces the tranquility of life. It is someone that communes with...
I Need You Back
Artist Anna Razumovskaya I Need You Back If I had shown what you really meant to me Maybe then you still be a part of me ...
A New Dawn
A New Dawn © Mumtaz The central time when dusk meets dawn and the time when sun touches the lawn, even in my heart's lega...
Flowers of Solitude by A.Sakul Boonyatud
Artist Steve Henderson By A.Sakul Boonyatud "ขณะที่ชีวิตตกอยู่ในความสงบเงียบ...เราย่อมมองเห็นและยินเสียงโลกอันเเผ่วเบา ข...
Willow Weep For Me
Thanks fineartamerica.com Artist Carol F Austin Willow Weep For Me Willow weep for me Willow weep for me Bend your branches...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น